About the course
Certified Training Course in Building Safety Code (Ordinance 41)
Certified Training Course in Building Safety Code (Ordinance 41).
- The essence of each key issues is discussed and analyzed in the process of teaching.
- Most of the training is carried out in the question and answer mode.
- Projects are reviewed and their compliance/non-compliance with safety standards is established.
The course covers the following topics:
- Use and occupancy classifications
- Special detailed requirements based on use and occupancy
- General building heights and areas
- Types of construction
- Fire and smoke protection features
- Fire protection systems
- Means of egress
- Interior environment
- Exterior walls
- Roof assemblies and rooftop structures
- Plumbing systems
- Elevators and conveying systems
- Special construction
- Encroachments into the public right-of-way
- Safeguards during construction
- Existing buildings
After graduating the course, the participants will be accustomed to thinking like a planner through employing the building safety code and to developing different approaches. They will be able to apply the code to the process of creating architectural projects or when checking it.
Open the attached file to see the Syllabus..